The transition to renewable energy is a big one. Our goal is to guide you through it seamlessly. That’s why a dedicated DSD Team will be with you every step of the way.
Step 1: Assess & Design
We start by calculating the expected solar energy yield and performance of your new solution. Then, after evaluating your current energy usage, we can provide an accurate comparative savings projection. We also unearth valuable local incentives; review regulations, site constraints and resources; and more.
Step 2: Finance & Develop
Next, we secure financing for your solar energy project and move straightaway into obtaining permits, securing incentives, assessing equipment needs, etc. Once all this is done, we structure your contract.
Step 3: Install
Successful development starts with a collaborative process that engages organizational leadership, facility leadership, and local community stakeholders. During engagement meetings, we will coordinate site requirements such as:
- EHS requirements and processes
- Vital traffic pathways, emergency vehicle entry, employee and public parking locations
- Interconnection shutdown procedure and coordination
- Essential landscape elements; address of architectural and aesthetic features
- Site security requirements
- Demolition plan accounts for light removal, trees and any other landscape element
- Site mobilization, safety, registration and coordination elements
- Construction phasing plan
Step 4: Operate & Maintain
Once your new solar energy solution is launched and operational, we monitor and maintain all assets to ensure safety and optimal performance/ROI. Plus, all equipment in use is backed with comprehensive DSD Warranty Administration.
DSD Warranty Administration
Any long-term asset requires long-term protection.
Our warranty management on all Tier-1 equipment means you can feel secure you won’t need to deal with the headache of ensuring all your equipment is working properly. Not only will we administer all equipment and workmanship warranties, we take care of all facets of your solar power system, including 24/7 monitoring, planned and unplanned maintenance.